· Demonstrated leadership skills, able to make quick decision.
· Strong managerial skills by managing staff at bank’s branch level.
· Continuously increased the bottom line even during the demonetization phase.
· Dynamic person who utilizes creativity and need to expand business revenue.
· Skilled with creating positive relationship with prospective customer and is able to recognize potential profit making businesses.
Candidate for Masters of Science in Engineering Management December 2019
Northeastern University, Boston MA
Coursework: Engineering Probability and Statistics, Deterministic Operations Research
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering August 2009 – May 2013
National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
Coursework: Manufacturing Processes, Applied Thermodynamics, Production Processes, Organizational Behavior, Production Method, Numerical Methods, Robotics Mechanics and Control
Punjab National Bank July 2016 – July 2017
· Increased the saving deposits by 12% further reducing cost of funding and improving profit margins.
· Decreased non-performing assets by 28% leading to increase in the revenue of branch.
· Conducted many financial literacy camps and popularized different banking products.
· Effectively reduced the waiting time during the demonetization phase.
· Processed and assisted customer’s loan application form.
· Verified the data entry made by the clerical staff.
Advertising Manager July 2014 – April 2016
Samkaleen Chauthi Duniya
· Increased revenue from advertisement by 5% by introducing front section advertising position.
· Effectively negotiated with LIC and Department of Tourism, Kerala for a yearlong contract.
· Reported revenues from advertisement and prospected for new clients.
Designing Solar Dryer for food preservation
· Designing a Solar Dryer using affordable and conveniently available material and achieving an overall efficiency of 21%.